Saturday, March 10, 2012

Curtains

Soooo You know how I've been leaving Max out of his crate?  Well, the past couple times I've come back, I have found the curtains in the parlor torn down. :S  I don't know why or how Max is doing this.  At first I thought it was because he had tripped or something, but the second time it happened, I knew it wasn't really an accident. Or was it?  Maybe he barks at something outside and jumps up, and then ..I don't know.  It's just a little strange..!

I'm thinking though that maybe leaving Max out wasn't the best thing for him.  Now if he needs to go in a crate, I'm not sure what he'll think.  Hmmm, but I hate putting him in one to begin with because I don't want to remind him of being at the humane society.  He had started peeing a little from separation anxiety, but doesn't do that anymore since I've been leaving him out.  Guh, I don't knooowwww... 

He still loves going to the field with me and Cole though. It's fun to see him bound and leap to get the ball :)

I also love having him there to help get me out of bed!  Since I'm leaving him out of his crate now, he'll put his paws up on the bed and kind of nudge me.  Most of the time he does this 10 minutes before my alarm goes off  :b...  And when I don't get up he'll jump on the bed and paw at me, then just lay next to me until my alarm goes off, and then he REALLy know it's time to get goin!  :)  Cute dog~

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

time to "dog proof" your house! and I love that he gets you up. makes me miss having a dog :)