Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 3 of Week 1

Felt pretty good during this workout!  I switched up to 5 lb weights, and felt fine for a while, then went back to 3.  But that's cool. I'm getting stronger I guess. Or maybe 3 was too light to begin with.  Either way, it was easier today.

BUT.  Gained back 2.5 pounds. what the heck.  Grrr.  I hate my body!



On other matters...   Cloverbeef needs major revisions. As in redo the whole thing revisions. Not fun.  I'm stressing over it big time because now that I work full time it's going to be difficult to find time.  I feel really bad about it...  :(  But ACTUALLY, my hours are getting cut.  Yay.. So as of the 20th I will be part time, and not be able to support myself. Literally.  So on one hand, no money. On the other hand, more time for Cole's recording, and my writing, and my own recordings, and MAX!  I am donating plasma so that will help. Pray that my iron levels are high enough!!!  I applied for more jobs though. Either I'm going to have to get a second job, or get a new one altogether. FUN.  :b

Life is just so full of happy right now.

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

why does it need revisions? that is so frustrating! I'm sorry your hours are getting cut. :(

keep up the good work with the workouts! yep, you'll gain first sorry