Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 2

Well, we finished Week 1 of Jillian yesterday, and did a Week 2 workout today. Um, let's just say it was stupid. Like, in week 1 I could do things without looking like an idiot, even though it was still hard. This time though, I look like a fat pidgeon-toed, uncoordinated pig. There's certain ways my body can move, and certain ways I know it can't, even if I was fit. I'm awkward, big, long, and dumb. It's not like it was hard, I just couldn't move like that.

So. yay. Week 2 is going to be FUn.

:b

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

chin up Julie. you can do it. I don't even want to know what I look like when I exercise. remember that the ladies in the video are complete ATHLETES that have AMAZINGLY strong core muscles and everywhere else muscles. you'll get stronger and you won't feel as "doofus-y". week 3 was by far the hardest though. OUCH.