Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Q & A a Day for Writers, A Review

I have a couple different writing prompt books, but not one quite like this. I like the fact that it's a calendared journal, so even if you don't complete all of them within the year, you can use it for multiple years if you want. You can also scrap the idea of the calendar and pick and choose the prompts to write, which range from personal views on topics, to expounding on given quotes, to writing about the weather. I like that they aren't all prompts that have you come up with a new story every time. Some days are simple, like, "Clear your mind. Write a sentence as quickly as you can without thinking." Others ask you to think about what life would be like on Mars.

I think this is a great little journal for any writer, and I myself will do my best to use it throughout 2017 and beyond!

http://images.randomhouse.com/cover/9780451494900?width=125&alt=no_cover_b4b.gif

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.