Saturday, January 14, 2017

Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling

This book had me chuckling not just once, but a few times, and even had me wishing I had a marking pencil with me to underline those lines that made me do so. Mindy writes truthfully, yet sarcastically and irreverently, and somehow that makes it an entertaining and also heartfelt read. Only a couple times did I feel like she inserted an anecdote only because she needed to fulfill a word count requirement, but overall, I enjoyed reading about her views on her life and how she got there.

I didn't get a chance to read her first book, but it's been on my list, and now I think it's a must!

http://images.randomhouse.com/cover/9780804138161?width=125&alt=no_cover_b4b.gif 

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

0 comments: