Saturday, December 13, 2014

Furry Logic, 10th Anniversary Edition Review

This is an honest and impartial review of Jane Seabrook's book, Furry Logic.

I expected this book to be full of cute, self-affirmation quotes--a guide, like the book claims, but it was actually just of lot of snarky, sarcastic, stale, and overused phrases, most of which she took from other people (at least she gave them credit for those). . For example, "Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else," and "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again?" Really? I mean, really? *eye roll*...

I might have been more impressed with actual pictures of animals doing cute things, as the water color paintings just didn't do a whole lot for me, but I did laugh out loud a couple of times. Note: 'a couple times' in a book that's supposed to be cute and funny is not a high amount of laughs.

So, in a word, underwhelming.
 
 
 

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.


0 comments: